Sake Day 2019 is almost here! Come join the fun and taste our labels at the infamous Hotel Kabuki in Japantown, San Francisco!
Get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sake-day-2019-tickets-56524444134
This Is The Definitive Sake Party Experience! There are many Sake Tastings, but this is the Original Sake Day event celebrating the “Day of Sake In Japan.”
Party Like a Sake Rock Star:
- Think “Oktoberfest” but with sake which is much cooler and very now!
- Try over 250 imported sakes from Japan that are available in the U.S.
- Taste a slew of sakes that are only available in Japan, but might be available in the U.S. if Sake Day drinkers enjoy them.
- Taste the latest and best craft sake made in the U.S., including Sequoia Sake and Den Sake.
- Celebrate the U.S. craft sake market with new producers showing their products for the first time, and others who have been selling sake for years.
- Use the proprietary and totally unique to Sake Day ordering system called “Try It, Like It, Buy It” where you can order the exact sakes that you try at the event to be delivered at a future date. You can order gifts for friends or simply stock your own sake refrigerator.
- Use the “IN and OUT” wristband privileges to eat at the many excellent restaurants in Japantown, then return to finish tasting all of the sakes that you missed the first time around.
- Learn how to order sake the next time you go out for sushi.
- For those looking to get into the sake market Sake Day represents the best way to meet the best people in sake including sake brewers, importers, distributors, educators, retailers, and more.
- Challenge your sake senses at the True Sake sponsored Sake Challenge Stations.
- Receive your own souvenir Sake Day 2019 tasting cup and fully detailed Sake Day 2019 Brochure that lists every sake that you can taste.
- Sake Day is for beginngers and pros alike, because we LOVE and HONOR sake!
- Groups are great, and discounts are available. Mom’s Group, Dad’s Group, Culinary Group, Wine Group, Work Group, Bowling Group, Biking Group, and every other group should call 415.355.9555 or email email@example.com for GROUP DISCOUNTS.
- Stay at the newly refurbished Hotel Kabuki at discounted Sake Day rates!
- Drink for a cause! The Non-Profit JCCCNC receives all ticket proceeds.
ALL TICKET PROCEEDS FOR SAKE DAY GO TO OUR LONG-TIME PARTNER, THE JAPANESE CULTURAL AND COMMUNITY CENTER OF NORTHER CALIFORNIA. (JCCCNC/the Center)
http://sph.ba/ Previous Brewery Participants: Funasaka Brewery, Harada Brewery, Hosoda Brothers, Iwamura Brewery*, Imada Brewery*, JFC International, Japan Prestige Sake International, Joto Sake, Kaba Brewery, Komachi Brewery, Niigata Sake Selections, Nishimoto Trading Company, NA Food and Distributing Company, NA Sales Company, Ofuku Brewery, Ozeki Brewery, Rihaku Brewery*, Shiokawa Brewery, Sekaiitto Brewery, Shirataki Brewery*, Sake Story, Smart Assist, Takeda Brewery, Tenryo Brewery*, Vine Connections, Watanabe Brewery*, Winebow, and the government of Gifu Prefecture
Ticket Info: (tickets go on sale March 1, 2019)
http://alteredstate.ca/wp-content/themes/kernel-theme/style.css Early Bird $70 (ends July 15 or until 300 tickets sold) – only 300 early bird available
check this Regular Purchase $80
list of good usa dating sure site 21 and over. Please bring valid ID.
Tickets are non-refundable but you can change ticket holders by logging in to your Eventbrite account.
Questions? Call True Sake (415) 355-9555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this event will sell out! Sake Day sold out last year and tickets are limited at this venue, so purchase tickets today! Do Not Wait!
Hotel Kabuki – Special Rates:
Exclusive Sake Day Hotel Kabuki rates are available to Sake Day Attendees! Why not make a weekend of it and stay just footsteps away from Sake Day 2019. Click Here for special Hotel Kabuki room rates.